Real Estate Solicitor
- Manchester based office of premier real estate firm in the city
- Recently merged with a US firm to give a truly global reach
- One of the world's largest real estate practices
- Working on Landlord and Tenant issues for the firm's exceptional client base
- Gaining exposure to great work and responsibility from an early stage
- Opportunities to work directly with clients and develop relationships across both Manchester and London
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Real Estate Solicitor, NQ+
- Recognised experience in leading regional or City firm
- Strong academics and excellent training record
- Team player with a commercial hands-on approach
- Competitive salaries across all levels
- Excellent bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday per year to
- Private medical insurance
- Whole host of other flexible benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.