Real Estate Solicitor, Leeds
Fantastic opportunity for a junior real estate solicitor to join the real estate team of an expanding, full service firm in Leeds.
- Great opportunity to join an independent full service law firm on the outskirts of Leeds
- The firm has specific expertise in the dental and healthcare sector
- You will work closely with two experienced real estate solicitors
- The work is varied and comprises all aspects of commercial property transactions
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant and property finance work
- The client base is broad and includes members of the healthcare profession, along with private investors and developers, small businesses, funders and retailers
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified real estate solicitor with up to two years' post qualification experience
- Newly qualified solicitors and trainees coming up to qualification will be considered
- You will be personable and willing to work as part of the team
- You will be comfortable in networking with clients locally
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Lots of opportunity for client contact
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.