Real Estate Solicitor- Cathedral Appointments have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Real Estate Solicitor to join our client’s well-established, reputable firm based in central Bristol. The ideal candidate will have both Commercial and Residential Property experience with a strong interest in working predominantly on residential development work. If you are an enthusiastic, motivated Solicitor and you want to work for a firm where you will deal with high quality, high value work, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of a Real Estate Solicitor will include, but are not limited to:
· Dealing with a mix of Commercial and Residential Property matters with a focus on residential development work
· You will deal with your own caseload and report directly to the Partner
· You will attend networking events and to undertake business development activities in order to promote both yourself and the firm
Background/Skills of a Real Estate Solicitor:
· You will be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE, gained within Commercial and/or Residential Property, ideally with some residential development work experience
· You will be an excellent communicator with proven technical and organisational skills
· You will be happy working under pressure and adhering to tight deadlines
· You will be self-motivated and ambitious and keen to expand your knowledge and experience
· You will have a genuine commitment to the firm with excellent client relationships being of the highest priority
On offer is a very competitive starting salary and great benefits, including; private health insurance, private medical insurance, bonuses, holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers and free legal services, plus much more!
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today for a confidential chat.
Key Words: Real Estate, Commercial Property, Residential Property, Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Development, Housebuilders, Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Solicitor, Law Firm, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancer, CILEX, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Bristol, Somerset Jobs, Jobs in Somerset, Bristol Jobs