10 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
The Eversheds Sutherland Real Estate practice has status and substance. External commentators often refer to us as one of the largest real estate practices and there are very few firms that have such a varied portfolio of the highest quality work. We were yet again awarded Real Estate Team of the Year at The Lawyer Awards 2017.
We aim to be first to the market for solutions for our clients and work seamlessly across borders, integrating our specialists as they need them. The team includes leading experts working on virtually every form of major investment and development project in the market today; shaping the law and delivering the projects that matter.
We are now looking for a specialist Residential Development lawyer to lead our Residential Development team in Manchester.
Our residential development group works with national housebuilders, promoters and landowners across the UK on conditional and unconditional acquisitions and disposals, options, planning promotion agreements, joint ventures, collaboration agreements, overage and freehold reversion acquisitions and disposals.
You will have:
• exposure to the highest quality residential development work
• the opportunity to take a lead role on major projects and accounts for the best clients.
• the opportunity to help us develop the junior talent coming through the team
• a challenging and varied role
• a friendly and diverse working culture
• a competitive remuneration package
• the chance to be a team player within a growing, highly successful team
Skills and experience:
Ideally you will be at least 10 years’ qualified with strong technical skills and you will bring with you substantial experience of working on residential development projects. A band of PQE as advertised on a role does not preclude applications from those candidates that may have more or less PQE. Our intention is only to indicate a guideline as to how long we would expect a qualified lawyer to have practised so as to have gained the necessary skills for the role as described.
• a bright, personable and confident senior lawyer to join our leading team in Manchester
• a team player – keen to supervise, develop and grow the wider team
• the ability to build strong relationships (both internally and with clients)
• the ability to think innovatively and to embrace technology and new ways of working
• you will be client-focused and a good communicator
In addition to what we’re looking for from you, you can expect a friendly and diverse working culture and a competitive remuneration package.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
We are an LGBT inclusive employer and are Stonewall Corporate Champions.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness of and full participation in the Firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.
Email this vacancy to a friend