Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
A lot of property litigation teams profess to offer a friendly working environment, this one definitely 'walks the walk'!
A new opportunity has opened up for a junior solicitor in Leeds with a great property team within a tier two national firm, which is peppered with ex top tier lawyers and prides itself on its friendly and dynamic working environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic 2 partner team of lawyers who get on well together
- A genuinely broad range of property litigation matters across a broad mix of sectors as diverse as retail, telecommunications, major local authorities, sport, asset management and logistics
- Every kind of property dispute you can encounter is covered within the team, including break notices, lease and licence advisory work, S25 notices, S26 requests, S29B extensions, actions for dilapidations, breach of covenant, injunctions, status of occupation and drafting, issue & service of lease renewal or termination proceedings.
- Part of a UK top 20 law firm with an excellent reputation in this area
- Highly competitive salary packages together with a strong bonus structure
- Sensible working hours
- A young friendly team that regularly socialises together
- Excellent ongoing training and development
Who are they looking for?
- Either a qualified solicitor with up to around 2 years' PQE or a 2019 qualifier with a relevant seat in this area
- A dynamic commercial approach to their work
- Solid academics to back up their technical skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.