Are you an entrepreneurial Mandarin Speaking Real Estate Lawyer wanting to join a leading global law firm?
A global heavyweight law firm is looking for a 2-4 PQE Real Estate Lawyer to join their market leading team in London. You'll have worked at a global law firm, be fluent in Mandarin and be keen to participate in their Asian business development initiative.
You should have between 2-4 PQE with extensive Commercial Real Estate experience, including buying and selling, asset management and development.
* Leading global law firm
* Tier 1 for Commercial Real Estate
* Outstanding reputation and client list
* The most complex and challenging fork on the market
* Working on a mix of landlord and tenant, development and property acquisition and sales
* Great opportunity for career progression and be a main point of contact for Chinese clients
What You'll Need
* Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
* Fluent in Mandarin
* 2-4 PQE gained from an international law firm
* Experience working on complex investment, development and sales and acquisitions
* Entrepreneurial mindset. Desire to participate in business development
As well as being a technically astute Real Estate Lawyer, you'll have an appetite for business development and want to take on the most challenging and complex work on the market.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.