Real Estate Lawyer
BCL Legal is recruiting a real estate lawyer for a tier 1 ranked real estate team in Reading. This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate lawyer to join a leading regional practice, ranked in the UK's top 150 law firms. The real estate team have won numerous awards over the past few years and are considered to be one of the best in the UK.
The real estate lawyer joining this outstanding real estate team will focus predominantly on development work both residential and commercial, which will include:
* Land acquisition.
* Drafting & negotiation overage agreements.
* Alternative transaction structures.
* Secured lending.
* Freehold & leasehold acquisitions.
* Performing due diligence.
* Corporate support.
This position is ideally suited to real estate lawyers with a minimum of four years' post-qualified experience. Candidates should be able to display:
* A strong academic background.
* Experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
* Experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
* Experience in the management or supervision of more junior lawyers and support staff.
The firm has an excellent reputation not only for the quality of their work but for the support and development they offer to their lawyers. The successful real estate lawyer joining this team will have a clear and bespoke path for career progression and will be offered an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Lawyer please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.