about 1 year ago
Real Estate Lawyer
What we can offer
Our Real Estate Group is well recognised for its expertise in the commercial property arena, and as a result, fee income has continued to grow at impressive rates for the last 5 years. The key strength of our Group from the clients’ perspective is our commitment to client care and the breadth of work we are able to handle. In addition, with over 25 solicitors, ours is one of the largest Real Estate Groups outside London.
We’ve achieved these strengths through the talent and commitment of our lawyers within the Group – in turn, their success depends on our support, giving them the opportunity to be client facing. Unlike many other firms, we offer genuine and open career paths enhanced by excellent quality training and development and speedy progression through the ranks. In addition, because of our single location, our lawyers have direct access to the decision makers and that helps your career progression.
The quality and complexity of the work we undertake is high calibre but varied, so we are always working on new and interesting projects. This, backed up by the resources available make our team genuinely impressive, and this is backed up by our reputation in the market place.
We represent all of the various parties involved in Real Estate transactions including sellers, buyers, developers, investors, partners, lenders, borrowers, landlords and tenants.
Some notable transactions handled this year include:
* We advised Moorgarth Group on the acquisition of the Broad Street Mall Shopping Centre in Reading which comprises retail, leisure and office accommodation.
* We advised Far East Orchard Limited, an investment fund listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange on the acquisition of a large development site in Newcastle with planning for 7 student accommodation buildings.
* We are one of only two advisers to the Homes and Communities Agency on its Local Infrastructure Fund programme to provide funding for infrastructure works and housing projects.
* We were appointed to Manchester Life Development Company, the joint venture between Manchester City Council and the Abu Dhabi United Group, on its first Phase One project to drive forward the development of Ancoats and New Islington in Manchester.
* We advised PWC on its major office relocation to Central Square, Leeds.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for high calibre 1-6 year pqe real estate solicitors who want freedom to develop, take responsibility and enhance their legal knowledge and skills in a supportive and vibrant environment.