Due Diligence Real Estate Senior Solicitor, Manchester
An international law firm is seeking a Due Diligence Solicitor to join the Real Estate team in Manchester.
- The practice has a history of more than 140 years
- Global law firm with more than 1600 Solicitors
- Offers diversified transaction, litigation, real estate and financial services
- Clients include multi-national corporations, large to mid-sized private companies, not-for-profit organisations, government entities and individuals
- You will work on a range of real estate due diligence tasks that will include reviewing, reporting, negotiating and much more
- You will work closely with the Real Estate teams in London and Manchester
- You will provide support as required to the Real Estate Finance team on matters such as CLLS certificates of title
- The role should be seen as an alternative to a traditional legal career path as it will combine legal and business skills without the pressures of personal billing
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Due Diligence Solicitor, at least 6 years PQE
- Strong transactional real estate experience
- Recognised experience in leading regional or City firm
- Strong academics and excellent training record
- Team player with a commercial hands-on approach
- An individual that is looking for a good work/life balance and that is comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Competitive salaries across all levels
- Excellent bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a flexible benefits scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.