Real Estate | Associate | Senior Associate | 1+PQE | Cambridge | National Firm
Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK.
Tier 1 Legal 500 ranked real estate team in Cambridge known as being "practical" and "personable".
The team's clients includes developers, corporate occupiers with multi-site holdings, property investors, including family trusts, private office and global investment funds.
This leading firm is looking for an associate to join their Real Estate team based in Cambridge.
You will primarily assist other members of the team on a broad range of real estate work, from investment to development, with a particular emphasis on development and infrastructure projects involving both private and public sectors.
The role will include:
* junior lawyer - will assist Partners and the team on a broad spectrum of Real Estate work whilst building their experience and own portfolio of matters
* senior lawyer - managing your own case-load of matters you will be leading on
* working as a member of a wider-team on cross-disciplinary projects
* supervising and mentoring junior members of the team
* actively participating in business development initiatives
- 1+ PQE
- Qualified Solicitor
- Relevant real estate experience
- Development and investment experience
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Flexible agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: