An excellent opportunity for an experienced litigator to join this modern and fast growing law firm in Liverpool that are looking to recruit into their busy housing disrepair team.
The firm have rapidly grown in size over the last 18 months, with new client wins and ongoing development plans firm wide.
You must have at least 2 years litigation experience and an interest in housing disrepair. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced litigation executive/paralegal or fee earner looking for a new challenge.
- As a housing disrepair litigator, you will be working directly under the firms experienced MD.
- You will manage a caseload of litigated housing disrepair matters varying in complexity.
- You will be responsible for each claim from instruction through to completion.
- Salary to £32,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Eligible to apply for a training contract after 12 months
- Excellent working environment
- Close knit and friendly team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.