An interim opportunity for a QUALITY AND RISK SOLICITOR is available at this leading law firm. Based in BRISTOL or BATH you will act as an adivser on all aspects of professional conduct and regulation.
- You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with demonstrative experience within the legal compliance sector.
- You will act as a adviser to the firm; offering an advice service on all aspects of professional conduct and regulation, compliance (including Anti-Money Laundering legislation), risk, matter management best practice and legal service quality issues.
- You wil keep up to date with professional, legal and best practice developments.
- Assist with drafting and maintenance of Team guidance, policies, processes and precedents.
- Work with the Team and the COLP and COFA to help analyse the causes of complaints, claims and compliance breaches and assist with remedial actions where appropriate.
- Assist with the Team's auditing, monitoring and reporting activity.
- Assist with training.
- Assist with liaison with our regulator and with the annual SRA renewal process and other firm registrations.
A competitive salary is offered with the opportunity to work and develop within a supportive environment.