Pure Business Group:
Pure Business Group offers a full suite of Legal Services and is comprised of two ABS Law firms. From Costs Drafting and Recovery, Litigation Funding Provisions, Claims Management Operations, Claims Handling Services, IT Services to the insurance Industry and Sports Management Business. The structure of training and implantation of talent pipelines enables Pure to promote from within.
We are currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our busy Finance department based in our Prescot Office reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
- Process all Purchase invoices for multiple companies within the Group.
- Liasing with department Managers to gain authorisation on invoices.
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Posting all bank payments/receipts to Xero for multiple companies.
- Dealing with Intercompany recharges/Loans across the Group.
- Previous Purchase Ledger Experience (end to end)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good understanding of double-entry.
- Experience using Xero Accounting Software
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and interact effectivelty
- Problem solving/reconciliation skills.
- Actively studying AAT would be an advantage.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Birthday day off
- “me time”
- Bupa Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme