An Offshore Magic Circle firm is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join their prestigious Private Client & Trusts Team, based in Guernsey.
The role would suit individuals who are open to relocating offshore from a common law jurisdiction.
Here is some basic information.
- Recognised as a top tier offshore firm in all major legal indexes
- Offices in BVI, Cayman, Jersey & Guernsey
- Clients include some of the world's leading financial institutions, international businesses, trusts and funds, as well as high-net-worth individuals and families
- Providing legal advice on wide ranging non-contentious matters to both institutional and private clients
- Providing legal advice regarding the drafting of offshore trusts and foundations
- Adding value through innovative ideas
- Support in the management and training of associates, paralegals and trainees
- Highly competitive salary
- Financial relocation support (monetary grant & relocation subsidies)
- Generous bonus
- Clear progression opportunities in a growing, collegiate team
- Fantastic work/ life balance
- Lifestyle benefits of working in a highly desirable offshore location
- Minimum 7 PQE
- Ability to incorporate and advise on private trustee structure highly desirable but not essential
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction
- Training and qualified experience at reputable private client practice
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: