8 months ago
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Any or N/A
Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing
Category: Paralegal Jobs
I am currently working with a niche law firm based in central Manchester. Due to expansion, the firm are now looking to recruit a Property Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience handling Property matters such as Residential, Commercial Property, Commercial leases, Business Sales and Purchases, Leasehold Enfranchisement, Lease Extensions and some residential property sale and purchases. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage a caseload and have excellent case management knowledge with strong IT skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Property Paralegal to join an award winning firm who offers their employees career progression and exposure.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Residential, Commercial Property, Conveyancing and Landlord and Tenant matters
• Excellent client relationships
• Ability to manage a caseload
• Attention to detail, time keeping skills
• Strong communication and IT skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ848
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.