Property Litigation Professional Support Lawyer - London (part time)
A leading top 100 firm is seeking an experienced property litigation solicitor to join its London office providing support to the firm's national real estate team. This opportunity is on a 3 day part time basis.
- Providing professional support to the firm's property litigation team to include:
- Fee earner support
- Current awareness
- Training and professional development
- Maintenance and improvement of the teams' precedent bank
- Support with business development
- You will have a strong general property litigation background and typically have over five years' pqe
- You will have a strong academic background
- The ability to analyse and assimilate large quantities of information
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Enjoy training and developing others
- be highly self-motivated
- Market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Highly flexible working environment to include remote working and part-time hours if desired.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: