- Highly regarded regional firm, based in Leeds City Centre
- Widely recognised Property Litigation team, with excellent Partner leadership and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Fantastic social network within the firm
- Heavily involved in local community CSR projects
-You will be joining a highly successful Property Litigation team that sits within the wider Commercial Dispute Resolution Group
-You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of Property Litigation matters as well as assisting on more complex matters within the team
Your caseload will involve:
- Dealing with lease renewal / termination notices and proceedings under the LTA 1954;
- Service of break notices and advice on their validity and break conditions;
- Interpretation and enforcements of leases and dilapidations claims;
- Arrears recovery and service charge disputes.
- Advising on tenant insolvency;
- Forfeiture and obtaining possession of commercial property;
- Advice on restrictive covenant and easement disputes; and
- Drafting instructions to counsel and working alongside other members of the team on larger cases, including, dealing with disclosure, witness statements and trial bundles.
- The successful candidate will ideally have between 2-5 PQE in Property Litigation, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- You will have experience in Property Litigation matters, either from a purely property litigation background, or from a mixed commercial disputes background
For more information on this Property Litigation Solicitor position in Leeds, please contact Laura Baron at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: