Property Litigation Solicitor
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
£70,000 - £80,000
Are you a 7 year+ PQE Property Litigation Solicitor seeking a new challenge within a Top 500 Firm?
Our Top 500 recognised client is seeking a enthusiastic and determined Property Litigation Senior Solicitor to join their proactive Dispute Resolution team.
This position is ideal for an individual with enthusiasm, determination, and a proactive approach to driving business development. You will be responsible for bringing in new projects to the firm, as well as expanding on existing client relationships. You will be able to showcase a proven track record in generating fees, both through referrals and by fostering strong relationships with clients.
Our client is a distinguished law firm, ranked in the Legal Top 500 and holding numerous prestigious accreditations in recognition of their exceptional legal advice. With a rich history spanning two centuries, they have cultivated a strong and respected presence as a premier law firm in the Hertfordshire and London regions. Committed to progress, they are continually evolving and have a dedicated team of over 100 professionals.
What will be expected from you?
- Experience handling complex commercial landlord and tenant disputes/claims including 1954 Act claims,
- Terminal dilapidations claims
- General property litigation including possession and sale claims, boundary disputes, property right disputes and disputed rights of way.
- Experience and working knowledge of cases dealing with statutory lease extensions, collective enfranchisement, commercial lease renewals, forfeiture, breach of commercial lease covenants and cases involving right of first refusal would be preferred.
- Leasehold Enfranchisement experience would be desirable
- Experience of adverse possession and prescriptive rights
- Experience of managing/supervising people
- Focused on client satisfaction and takes proactive measures to optimize and enhance client relationships
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and a range of benefits, including flexible working and a generous holiday allowance. You will also have access to our state-of-the-art offices in Hertfordshire and the chance to work with a friendly and supportive team.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/200************