Property Litigation Solicitor
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
£50,000 - £60,000
Property Litigation Solicitor
£40,000 to £55,000
Leeds City Centre
Full Time, PermanentWho we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.About the business:
Our client is a multi-award winning law firm with an excellent reputation, providing expert legal services to clients throughout the UK. The firm hold an excellent reputation, having been recognised locally as one of the leaders in Dispute Resolution Law.
In addition to a strong earnings package, the firm offer great employee benefits and an excellent employee experience. As the successful candidate, you will be joining a forward-thinking organisation, working on excellent quality files. If successful, you will perform the following role as a Property Litigation Solicitor:
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Handling a caseload of property litigation matters, including but not limited to lease renewals, rent reviews, dilapidation claims, possession actions, and boundary disputes.
- Providing comprehensive legal advice to clients on property-related disputes, ensuring they are informed of their rights and options.
- Conducting legal research and analysis to support the preparation of legal strategies, pleadings, and submissions.
- Drafting legal documents, including claims, witness statements, and settlement agreements, ensuring accuracy and compliance with legal standards and deadlines.
- Representing clients in negotiations, mediations, and court proceedings, presenting their cases effectively and advocating on their behalf.
- Collaborating with other departments within the firm to provide a seamless and integrated service to clients.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, demonstrating excellent communication and client management skills.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in property law and litigation practices, attending professional development programs and training sessions as required.
- Assisting senior solicitors and partners with complex and high-value property litigation matters, providing support and contributing to the successful resolution of cases.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Additional leave over Christmas period
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Fully paid for city centre parking
- Travel to work payments (public transport payments)
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- You will be a qualified solicitor, either newly qualified or up to 5 years post qualification experience
- It is vital you have exposure to property litigation work
- Advocacy experience and exposure is desired
- You will need to have trained and qualified in the UK
How to apply:
If this Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114********* for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.