Property Litigation NQ
A newly qualified solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading commercial law firm, ranked as one of the top 50 law firms in the UK, into their Legal 500 ranked property litigation team, in London.
The property litigation team in London is made up of three partners, and two associates. Due to continued success and strategic growth, they are now offering an outstanding opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join their ranks.
The successful property litigation NQ joining this highly reputable property litigation team in London will act for clients throughout the UK and overseas across the arts and culture, higher education, entertainment, financial services, luxury brands, sports, media and publishing, charities, and not-for-profit sectors.
In this role you work will be broad, complex, and challenging; encompassing the full spectrum of property litigation matters, which will include:
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes
- Agricultural property disputes
- Enforcement, removal, or modification of restrictive covenants
- Professional negligence
- Adverse possession and trespass
- Collective enfranchisement, lease extensions, and tenants' right of first refusal
- Rights of way, boundary disputes, rights to light, and party walls
- Property related insolvency
- Determining beneficial interests in property
This position is ideally suited to newly qualified property litigation solicitors. Candidates up to one year PQE are also welcome and encouraged to apply. Property litigation solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- An enthusiasm for business development and client relationship management
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package, with bespoke training and tailored career development.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Lawyer jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Lawyer vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Lawyer careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Lawyer opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Lawyer recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: