Property Liability Solicitor - Manchester
Join a well known international firm in their Manchester office. The property liability team have an excellent reputation, handling a broad range of complex disputes including property damage claims, policy coverage disputes and property fraud. More specialist work includes fire and flood disputes and construction related losses. Due to growth of the team candidates from NQ - 2 PQE are encouraged to apply.
As a Property Liability Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Ideally you will be a NQ 2 PQE solicitor
- Working in a well regarded litigation firm with a keen interest in working with a leading city centre firm
- Applications will be considered from NQ - 2 with litigation experience and enthusiasm for this role
- Solid academics
- A strong team based approach to working.
As a Property Liability Solicitor in this team, you would be offered:
- Excellent quality work, including property damage claims, policy coverage disputes and property fraud. More specialist work includes fire and flood disputes and construction related losses.
- A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- An opportunity to work with well known Partners in Manchester, and closely with a market leading London team.
- Enjoy complex and high level litigation, offering a chance to work directly with national insurer clients
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment.
- Agile and flexible working.
If you are interested in this Property Liability Solicitor role, please provide an updated CV and contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal for more details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.