Business Services Legal Secretary - Worcester
My firm is looking for a Legal Secretary is sought to assist an experienced fee earner in the Business Services department
The role includes working in a team of 3 secretaries to support 2 separate fee earners, and ideal candidates will be able to type at a rate of 60-70 WPM.
The client is offering a full-time role with working hours of 09:00 - 17:00
The main duties of this role are to assist the department to provide an excellent client focused service:
* Working within a team for experienced fee earners and dealing with a high volume of conveyancing work
* Audio and copy typing
* Initial set up of all new matters on the case management system.
* Entering additional information as received to ensure the case management system is kept up to date at all times and closing files when matters are concluded.
* Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries raised by both existing clients and potential new clients.
* An ability to progress matters independently
* General administration duties
Skills, knowledge and abilities
The successful candidate will have:
* The ability to work within an established team
* Excellent audio typing and secretarial skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* An ability to work with a case management system, databases and office IT systems
* An ability to work flexibly
* Experience working in a legal environment
* Experience of residential conveyancing work preferred
If you think you fit the bill then please don't hesitate to apply now!
Please contact Andre Kacperski, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.