Role – Residential Property Lawyer / Conveyancer –
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors with offices in Peterborough, Manchester, Northampton and London, specialising in property amongst other areas of law. Due to their continued expansion and securing new business, an opportunity has arisen for and additional Experienced Property lawyer for their Peterborough office.
This exciting opportunity requires an experienced individual to handle a residential property caseload from instruction through to completion. Duties and responsibilities include: -
· Receiving instructions and providing legal advice to clients on purchase, sales and re-mortgage matters
· ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits
· Issuing contracts
· Mortgage redemptions
· Exchange of contracts
· Ordering and reporting on searches
· Checking and reporting of titles
· Checking and reporting on mortgages
· Registering land
· Dealing with completion process
· Scheduling and archiving
· Managing and developing relations with developers and site managers
· Site visits
· Business development
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and motivated to support the firm’s rapid expansion plans. Candidates will be expected to be able to 'hit the ground running’ and integrate themselves quickly in a busy Conveyancing department. Previous experience checking and reporting on titles is and new build experience IS ESSENTIAL.
(NB – This client has other similar roles if the latter is not the case)
This role would suit applicants including Solicitors, Licensed Conveyancers or others with the relevant experience in dealing with residential property.
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role.