Property & Housing Litigation 2-4 PQE
City of London
Top 100 law firm based in the heart of London is now looking for a highly motivated property & housing litigator to join their team in Holborn. The legal 500 ranked firm has a strong team with an established reputation and deals with a full spectrum of litigation relating to property.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience of a wide range of property litigation work including:
- Service charge disputes (residential/commercial)
- Residential and commercial forfeiture claims
- Arrears recovery and lease enforcement
- Private sector posession claims
- Disrepair claims
- Commercial lease renewal proceedings acting for both landlord/tenant
- Advisory work for large Build to Rent and Private Rented Sector landlords
For full details callor send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered urgently.
Please contact Marcus Chu, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss this role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can apply for our International legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.