Projects Lawyer - 5+ PQE - National Firm - Birmingham - full or part-time (4 days)
Our client, a leading national firm, is seeking to bolster its Projects offering in Birmingham with the addition of a lawyer experienced in PPP and infrastructure projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Projects Lawyer within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that is growing quickly and acts for a broad spectrum of clients but with a particular focus on the public sector. Work includes high profile and cutting edge projects of national significance. Working environment is close knit, friendly and flexible and this role is offered on a full or part-time basis and offers excellent long term progression prospects.
· As a Projects Lawyer, based in the Birmingham office of this national law firm, you will be involved in a wide variety of projects including PPPs, PFIs, project finance, construction & engineering and commercial transactions across the Waste, Energy, Net Zero, Renewables and Infrastructure sectors.
· You would act for project developers, project companies, contractors, investors, local authorities (and other UK wide pubic sector organisations) and sub-contractors.
The successful Projects Lawyer will:
· Have 5+ years' PQE.
· Be from a projects, construction, FM, investor or finance background without necessarily direct experience of the specific sectors that the firm operates in (support and training can be provided).
· Be from a private practice or in-house background.
· Have a personable and friendly personality with excellent communication skills and be able to think outside the box.
· Be keen to have high levels of client contact and responsibility.
· Have experience of training and developing junior lawyers.
The successful Projects Lawyer will be rewarded with:
· A very competitive package including comprehensive benefits.
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and sector knowledge.
· Agile/flexible working with the option to undertake this role on a full or part time (4 days) basis.
· Future progression to partnership for the right individual.
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Projects Lawyer opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: