A Magic Circle firm is looking for a 2-4 PQE Project Finance Lawyer to join its team in London.
With offices across the globe, the firm has an outstanding reputation. Within project finance, the team is ranked in the top tier of the legal directories and has an excellent client list.
• The role will include advised lenders and sponsors on the acquisition and refinancing of major offshore gas pipeline and infrastructure projects across the globe.
• Carrying out due diligence on a number of projects and infrastructure assets and draft and negotiate finance documentation.
• Candidates should have experience as a Project Finance Lawyer working on high value cross-border re-financings and PPP/PFI transactions.
• You’ll have an excellent academic background, experience working in a top international firm and be comfortable advising on a range of acquisition financings across telecoms, renewable energy and oil and gas sectors.
• This is a prestigious firm who are looking technically brilliant and ambitious lawyers; who have worked at another top tier international law firm.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.