A US firm is looking for a 3PQE+ Project Finance Lawyer to join its team in London.
With offices across the globe, the firm has an excellent reputation. The project finance team is a core part of the firm’s overall workload and this is a great opportunity to work on complex energy & infrastructure projects across emerging markets:
· The role will include advised lenders and sponsors on the acquisition and refinancing of major offshore gas pipeline and infrastructure projects across the globe.
· Carrying out due diligence on a number of projects and infrastructure assets and draft and negotiate finance documentation.
· Candidates should have experience as a Project Finance Lawyer working on high value cross-border re-financings and PPP/PFI transactions.
· You’ll have an excellent academic background, experience working in a good international firm and be comfortable advising on a range of acquisition financings, ideally within emerging markets
· You’ll be ambitious with a desire to interact directly with clients and travel
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford at Interlink Recruitment for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer