Leigh Day is seeking to appoint a Project Co-ordinator to the Managing Partner’s office. This role offers an excellent opportunity to support and monitor the delivery of a portfolio of projects for the Managing Partner.
Main duties and responsibilities;
• Producing, maintaining and revising project documents to reflect changing statuses, needs and requirements
• Providing regular Project Progress updates and reports to the Project Manager
• Responsibility for maintaining an in-depth understanding of all current projects for which the Managing Partner has overall responsibility
• Assisting the Project Manager with research and preparing periodic reports (including quarterly and annual) where necessary
• Occasional assistance with the Managing Partner’s schedule, administration and meeting arrangements
To be successful you must demonstrate;
• Experience working closely and successfully with a diverse range of internal and external project stakeholders of all levels
• The ability to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
• Experience working to and managing deadlines in a busy professional work environment
• The ability to work across multiple projects/ project teams, simultaneously
• An adaptable and flexible approach to working, with the ability to identify and respond to changing priorities
Please visit our website to download the full job description and application form.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in London.
Please return the following documents to the email address provided on our website by 4th August 2019.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately we may not be able to consider applications where this information is not provided.
Valuing diversity is essential to Leigh Day’s on-going success. We are committed to creating a working culture where everyone’s contributions are encouraged and valued and the workplace is free from barriers to inclusion, particularly for those from under-represented backgrounds.
Should you have a disability or long-term condition that requires adjustments to the application or interview process, please contact us, in confidence, to discuss your requirements.
More information about equality, diversity and inclusion at Leigh Day is available on our website.