8 months ago
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
My client is well established Law Firm who provide a variety of legal services. The firm are now looking to recruit a Professional Negligence Paralegal to join their team in Leeds on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Commercial Litigation and can effectively assist a managing partner of the firm. The successful Fee Earner must also have excellent research skills and be able to work on client matters. You should be self-motivated, willing to work hard and have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work load.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within Commercial Litigation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work in a team and on your own
• Experience drafting letters, documents, reviews etc.
• Self-motivated and determined to progress your career
• Location: Leeds
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT314
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.