Professional Indemnity Solicitor, Bristol
Leading international firm for litigation work seeks to recruit a mid level solicitor to join their growing professional indemnity team in Bristol. An excellent platform where you will handle great quality professional indemnity work and be a part of a global brand.
What they're offering:-
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work focusing on construction claims
- Market leading salary bandings
- An excellent benefits package
- A great, friendly, genuinely collaborative working environment
- Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of construction professionals (including architects, engineers, project managers and
quantity surveyors) and coverage disputes
- Your caseload will routinely involve mediations and litigation (generally in the Technology and Construction
Court) and you will gain arbitration and adjudication experience
- Gain structured and supportive ongoing training and development
Who are they looking for?
- A mid level (3PQE-5PQE) solicitor with equivalent experience
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally professional indemnity or construction litigation bias in your current role
- Applications are encouraged from solicitors with commercial litigation experience with an interest in handling technical and complex claims
What to do now:-
Please forward a current CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.