You will have experience of creating custom documents, workflows, reports, importing and exporting data from multiple sources. You will have working knowledge of maths fields and tests to perform specific functions and workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and Email Templates.
· Already an experienced Proclaim developer,
· Ideally with experience in the Legal sector.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience
· Completed Eclipse level 4 tech course and/or prove equivalent system knowledge and experience
· Passionate about developing and delivering solutions to enhance user experience and driving efficiency throughout the company
· Exceptional data analysis skills and problem-solving skills
· Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels and departments, including non-technical members of the company
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
· Directory Maintenance, Advanced report Configuration, Web Services Administration, HTTP Services Administration, MIWH Maintenance, Intermediate to Advanced level Maths, Case Type Maintenance, XML & Data template Administration, Intermediate proclaim Server knowledge, Directory monitoring/Task server Administration, MS Office
· High on the desirable list is software integration experience utilising Proclaim applications such as MIWH, HTTP, FTP & Web service Administration.
· .NET experience (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web services, Web API, Win Forms etc)