A perfect opportunity has arisen for a motivated Proclaim Developer to join our clients established law firm based in Manchester.
Our client is one of the Largest Law Firms in the North West, due to our clients continued and consistent success over the years they have been recommended regularly in the Legal 500 directory of the top legal law firms in the UK.This has given the opportunity for the organisation to bring in an experienced Proclaim Developer who would be able to share their knowledge and skill set to further the IT team.
The firm deals with anything from road traffic accidents, compensation claims to accident at work claims to criminal, family law services and employment law.
They are looking for an enthusiastic team player but be able to work independently when required. They will be fully proficient in the development and support of the Proclaim case management system. They will be joining a Lexcel and IIP accredited firm and will receive a competitive salary, with benefits and good working hours.
* Competence and experience in the functions and features of Proclaim Development including:
>Screen Design & Field Creation
>Reports & Advanced Reports
>Auto Routines & SQL
>Creation of Letters, Tests & Before/After Maths
>Full working knowledge of Workflow & Database Maintenance
>Some working knowledge of proclaim web services & MI Warehouse
* Experience with designing work flows & interpreting design requests;
* Ability to create procedures that will integrate the firms case management system with external parties/applications;
* Competence with creating custom reports in proclaim and accounts;
* Ability to maintain all systems in use in the accounts & proclaim department;
* Experience with creating structured documentation upon completion of projects and arrange relevant training, using Word & Visio;
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Good and effective communicator;
* Flexible and driven with the ability to work as part of a team and to support others where needed;
If you wish to be considered for the Proclaim Developer role, please apply below!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.