Private Client Solicitor
Self sufficient private client solicitor or legal executive sort by well established and well run Northamptonshire based practice
* The caseload will include drafting of wills and trust, estate administration, lasting powers of attorney, inheritance tax matters and probate
* The opportunity is open to legal executives and solicitors who are interested in partnership within a short period of time
* Support to undertake STEP is on offer, should you not have STEP already
* Over three years PQE up to partnership level
* Safe pair of hands for private client matters
* £35,000 to £55,000
* Career progression
If you wish to apply for the role of private client solicitor, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal. Emma specialises in placing legal professionals in law firms across the East Midlands.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.