Private Client Solicitor - Manchester - NQ-4 PQE
BCL Legal are now partnering with a national firm on the recruitment of a private client solicitor to their Legal 500 recommended team in Manchester city centre .
· The team advises mid-to-high-net-worth individuals on the full range of wills, trusts, and probate matters, as well as Court of Protection and lasting power of attorney work.
· Managing a varied caseload of private client matters, including but not limited to, wills, trusts, probate, estate administration, and lasting powers of attorney.
· Day to day conduct of Court of Protection Deputyship matters and applications to the CoP including deputyship applications.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, providing them with an exceptional level of service and keeping them updated on the progress of their matters.
· Working collaboratively with colleagues across the department, and contributing to the department's business development activities.
You will have:
· Private client solicitor
· Great technical skills
· Good client facing skills
Salary and Benefits
This Private Client Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· Competitive salary & benefits package
· Strong private client team, legal 500 recommended
· A great culture with a real and demonstrable focus on internal progression
· Good city centre location
· Hybrid working policy- 3 days in the office and 2 from home
· Complex & interesting work
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: