3 months ago
Private Client Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
(Wills, Trust and Succession)
An exceptional Legal 500 legal practice with multiple offices in Hampshire and Surrey are seeking an ambitious and motivated Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their reputable Private Client team, specifically to work on Wills, Trusts and Succession matters in their Winchester office.
The chosen candidate must have been running a caseload independently and be involved in networking and business development.
Duties will Include:
* Independently managing own varied caseload of private client matters
* Responsibility for providing high quality, timely, professional advice on Probate and Estate administration, Inheritance Planning and Trusts.
* Preparing trustees resolutions and deeds of appointment of funds.
* Correspondence with executors, trustees, beneficiaries and other professionals.
* Promoting a compassionate and sensitive disposition and client experience when dealing with the elderly or incapacitated.
* Proactively networking and marketing within the team to generate new business and reputation.
* Attending clients in their own environment as required.
* Responsibility for mentoring and assisting more junior team members.
* Maintaining good billings records within the team.
* Legal background with specific experience in private client / trust and estate administration
* Knowledgeable in the areas of Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax advice
* Ideally candidates will hold STEP or SFE accreditations, or be working towards these. This is by no means essential but highly desirable and support will be given to those seeking to pursue this.
* Enthusiasm and commitment
3 days ago
only 6 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close