Private Client Solicitor
A well regarded Private Client specialist are looking to bring in an additional Private Client Solicitor.
Due to an influx of High Net Worth Clients, they require a Private Client Solicitor to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of Wills, LPAs and deputyship applications. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have over 1 years qualified experience dealing with Private Client matters
- Must have experience dealing with Wills, LPAs and Deputyship applications
- Exceptional client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded Private Client specialist who offer excellent training and development opportunities. Apply now for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Kevin Pescott, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.