Flexible working hours, Pension scheme, Car Parking
Newly Qualified, PQE 1, PQE 2, PQE 3, PQE 4
Tees HR and Recruitment team
Private Client, Tax, Asset Management, Wills and Probate, Trusts
Category: Solicitor Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and dynamic Solicitor to join our Private Client team in our Chelmsford office.
Our team continues to grow across Tess as our strong reputation is reflected in the scope and reach of our client base. We are committed to ensuring the best client experience and would like an ambitious and collaborative Solicitor who shares this commitment to join us.
This role would be best suited to a Solicitor with a strong background in Private Client who is looking to take the next steps in their career joining a collaborative team and office. An enthusiasm for attending networking and marketing events in the local area, alongside other team members, is desirable.
As a Private Client Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Being responsible for managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice which meets client needs.
- Enhancing the firm's reputation and position within the community by developing a professional reputation, participating in professional and community activities to support the firm.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on client issue including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications. Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
- Advising clients on basic Inheritance Tax Planning, including Inheritance Tax exemptions and reliefs.
- Participating in department meetings and supporting senior members of the team in their caseload if needed.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a team environment, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to view the full job description, please visit our website.
We are happy to talk flexible working!
About us - life here at Tees
We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know you, your lives, your circumstances, your goals. Many of our clients have been with us for many years, enjoying not only this personal, committed approach but also the honest, straightforward and jargon-free nature of everything we do.
- Excellent environment, excellent team - We have beautiful, modern offices and we believe strongly in getting the work/life balance right, hence our strong social diary and our ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy. Our flexible working practices enable people to balance successful careers with their home commitments or interests, backed-up by our continued investment in the latest technologies that make this possible.
- Why Tees? - People stay with Tees because it’s a place where their career can grow. We believe that rewarding staff for their contributions, both great and small, and investing in their future is vital to the growth of the firm.
- Benefits - At Tees, we see the big value in little things. That’s why everyone here gets their birthday off – to relax with family and friends, or go on that birthday adventure. We understand how important the details are – and how much small changes can make a big difference to you. That’s what sets Tees apart as a place to work . Our benefits package is designed to make your life easier. Life can be challenging, so we believe in providing practical help along the way. So, we offer reduced costs for a range of legal and financial services, discount platforms for things like cinema vouchers, technology, holidays, shopping, gym memberships.... and much more!