We are currently working with a small sole practitioner firm, but dynamic law firm with a rich heritage formed in Somercotes, Derbyshire 25 years ago. They are now looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their ever growing firm, on a permanent full time basis.
The successful solicitor will an experienced pro-active ambitious assistant solicitor to join its private client team in its Alfreton office to advise on wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney, elderly client issues, trusts and tax. The successful candidate would be an integral member of the team, with the opportunity to grow and develop in a friendly and collegiate working environment. This is a sensational opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Private Client Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE;
- Solid background in a private client department;
- STEP qualification would be an advantage;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Location: Alfreton
- Salary Range: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM31