Private Client Solicitor - part time , Leeds
- Leading regional firm
- Leeds city centre office
- Strong people culture
- Highly supportive of professional development
- Established client base
- Part time Private Client Solicitor sought to join a leading team
- Ideal hours for this role are 26 hours per week - with working pattern negotiable to suit you
- You will be working in a team of 4 other Solicitors, with support from two legal assistants
- Undertaking a caseload of wills, LPAs, tax and trusts work, and probate matters
- You will be an experienced Private Client Solicitor who enjoys working autonomously
- STEP qualification is desirable and support will be given to Solicitors looking to work towards this
- You will have a keen interest in business development and networking
- Leading salary and benefits package, dependent on your experience
- Highly supportive of learning and development
- Supportive friendly team and nice working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.