Private Client Fee Earner - Liverpool City Centre
My client is a dynamic and forward-thinking legal practice that look to expand their Liverpool office with the hire of a Private Client Solicitor. Recognised as a "highly-regarded" and "progressive" Private Client Group, the department work with High net worth private clients.
My client is keen to add a Private Client Solicitor to the team who will deliver the same results. As well as offering a great package and benefits to the successful candidate.
The purpose of the role will be to provide a high quality, legal service to clients on all aspects of wills, trusts, tax planning, Enduring Powers and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Probate law in line with the firm's standards of performance. Moreover, you'll be expected to offer exemplary client care establishing trust and confidence and demonstrate strong financial management, commercial awareness and professionalism always.
Skills and Experience:
- upwards of 2 years PQE experience of wills, trusts, tax planning, Enduring Powers and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Probate law.
- Strong analytical skills and able to demonstrate the ability to identify and deal with the core elements of a problem.
- Able to produce work that is consistently accurate and drafts that are thought through and completed as far as possible.
- IT literate with intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt style of communication
In return, the chosen Private Client Solicitor can expect to achieve a market leading, salary. benefits package and an opportunity to develop their career within a top-tier, regional practice.
If you would be interested in this position give me a call for immediate consideration or apply with a copy of your CV.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our North West legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.