9 months ago
£32000 - £38000 per annum
Location: London City
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
A multi-service Law Firm in Central London is offering an experienced individual the opportunity to join them as a Private Client Solicitor. With multiple offices in London, they are continuously growing, and are now looking for a Private Client Solicitor to contribute towards their success; offering a permanent full-time position within their firm.
With success, the Private Client Solicitor is required to have at least 3 years’ PQE. The Solicitor must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident attitude towards work and fantastic time-management.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Required to have at least 3 years’ PQE
• Ability to manage both their own workload
• Must have Court of Protection experience
• Fantastic time-management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Experience dealing with a range of Private Client work which will vary
• Knowledge of a range of Private Client matters such as Will Preparation, Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, Court of Protection and Tax Advice
• Advise on issues dealing with the Office of the Public Guardian, and Court of Protection applications
• Provide advice on potential tax-saving devices and financial planning
• Location: Central London
• Salary Range (DOE): £32,000 - £38,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Date: 13.06.2018
• Reference: YK958
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.