Private Client Solicitor (4+ Yrs. PQE)
Leading, Legal 500 recognised firm
Salary up to to £55k
FILEX Private Client/ Wills, Trusts & Probate Solicitor/ Wills, Trusts, Tax and Estates Executive
My client, a Legal 500 firm was founded nearly 300 years ago, with a well-established reputation for dependable and high-quality advice delivered by friendly and approachable staff. They now seek an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join an established team.
As they have recently had an influx of High Net Worth Clients, they would require a Private Client Solicitor to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of Wills, Trusts, Tax and Estate Administration files. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to perform considerable business development and develop their own Client base.
Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have around 4 years' + PQE dealing with Private Client matters
- Must have experience dealing with will drafting, estate administration and inheritance tax returns
- Ideally be STEP qualified, although this is not essential
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Must have a driving License
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
Apply now for immediate consideration
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.