Private Client Paralegal
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom
Are you a Private Client Paralegal looking to secure your next new challenge in a reputable Firm?
Our client is seeking a Private Client Paralegal able to uphold a positive attitude along with a professional approach to work to join the Firm on a full-time permanent basis. You will be providing legal assistance to the Private Client department and advancing cases in the absence of fee earners. Managing matters from initiation to file closure, maintaining regular communication with clients and third parties via phone or in-person.
Established in the 1800s, The Firm operates across Leicestershire & Warwickshire, delivering legal services for both businesses and individuals. Its transformation from a 19th Century high street Solicitors Firm to a modern, adaptive law firm underscores the firm's dedication to the ever-changing legal landscape. Acknowledging the vital support received from local communities on their journey to success, The Firm places a strong emphasis on giving back. This commitment is evident in their community involvement, encompassing pro bono work, educational support, fostering connections with local businesses, and supporting local clubs and societies. The Firm harbours a profound passion for contributing to local charities in the areas where their offices are located.
Is this the position for you?
- Ideally educated to at least Law degree, or relevant legal experience of at least 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks
Main Tasks (this list is non-exhaustive):
- Opening files and onboarding clients
- Dealing with due diligence and processing relevant checks
- Assisting in the drafting of Wills and LPA’s
- Assisting with the distribution of estate by generating accurate requisition slips for
- payments and obtaining the bank account details for the recipient;
- Generating letters and sending by email or uploading to a client portal;
- To attend to clients (both on the telephone and in person)
- To take and record accurately all messages;
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date appointment
- and reminder diary
- To ensure confidentiality and security
- General administration (scanning, photocopying, etc)
- Answering calls
- Seeing clients in person to sign documentation or answer queries.
- To adhere to the firm’s policies at all times
- To provide a high standard of client care
Training will be provided on the below:
- Data Protection;
- Anti-Money Laundering training;
- To actively keep up to date and further your knowledge within the area of which you work
What is on offer in return?
- Salary Exchange pension with Royal London
- Flexible working
- Employee discount
- Sick pay scheme
- Vitality health insurance
- Study leave
- Training & career progression opportunities
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/200************