Private Client Paralegal
G2 Legal Limited
Berkshire, South East, UK
£25,000 - £30,000
Private Client Paralegal Wokingham £25,000 - £28,000
- Autonomous role offering exciting career path
- Agile working / flexibility to work from home
- Car Parking
Our client is a recognised full service law firm based in Wokingham. Due to an internal promotion within the firm the practice are seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Assistant / Paralegal to support the Private Client team.
This exciting role has arisen due to the current incumbent having secured a Training Contract within the practice.
The department deal with an array of matters which include the drafting of complex and simple wills, lasting powers of attorney and court of protection work, to include the administration of estates and trusts.
Your duties will include:
- Using bespoke software to assist with document preparation, including Wills and Powers of Attorney, estate and trust accounts
- Drafting letters
- Taking and making client and other telephone calls
Previous Private Client / Conveyancing Paralegal experience is essential to be considered.
The ideal candidate will bring with them/be:
- Eye for detail and meticulous approach
- Great communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritise work load
- Able to handle sensitive matters discreetly
- Good organisation skills with a methodical approach
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Team player
In return for your hard work and dedication, the firm pays a competitive salary £25,000 - £,28000 + benefits package.
To apply for this position, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.