- Private Client Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- £17,000- £22,000
My client is looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal with experience in dealing with Private Client matters to join their very successful and well established Private Client department.
- A well-established, multi-office, full service Legal firm
- The company has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the legal market
- A competitive salary plus generous benefits package is on offer
- Progression/Promotion for candidates seeking the same will be supported by my client
- You must be Legal Assistant/Paralegal with some previous experience in dealing with Private Client cases
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional client care, time management, organisational and IT skills
- You must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- You will be expected to provide assistance to the Private Client Department
- Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system
- Attendance and participation at group meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful firm with an outstanding reputation in the legal field.