Private Client Paralegal
A legal 500 law firm with numerous offices across the West Midlands are seeking to expand their already well established Private Client department by adding an experience Private Client Paralegal to their team. As they have recently had an influx of High Net Worth Clients, they would require a Private Client Paralegal to be able to hit the ground running and take on a challenging caseload of Wills, Trusts, Tax and Estate Administration files whilst also supporting Partners with High Value Clients. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to perform considerable business development and undertake fantastic training in order in enhance your skills. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they are able to offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have at least 6 months experience dealing with Private Client files
- Must have experience dealing with will drafting, estate administration and inheritance tax returns
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Ability to perform business development and marketing
- Strong academic background
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
Please contact Kevin Pescott, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.