- Private Client Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- £18,000 - £23,000
- Manchester Area
Are you a Legal Assistant or Paralegal with some experiance in providing Administrative or Paralegal assistance on Private Client Law matters and keen to take the next step in your career?
- A well-established, multi-office and multi-sector firm
- An award winning and top ranking legal 500 firm
- The company has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the legal market
- To work alongside professionals in the field of Private Client law and further expand your current skills and knowledge within the area
- To work with High Net worth clients
- For those seeking progression, my client is keen on supporting further development/studies and the firm also offers training contracts
- You must have gained experience working within a legal environment acting in either a Legal Assistant or Paralegal capcity dealing or providing assistance on Private Client Law matters
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional client care, time management, organisational and IT skills
- You must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- You will be expected to provide support and assistance to the Senior members of the Private Client department
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, group or office basis
- Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system
- Attendance and participation at group meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm that deal with quality work and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
To discuss the firm and the opportunity in further detail please contact me ASAP.