7 months ago
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Category: Legal Secretary Jobs
My client is a well-established, leading law firm based in Kent. They provide a variety of high services to the public from their multiple branches and are now looking to recruit a Private Client Legal Secretary.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 12 months’ experience within a private client department. You must be able to digital copy type and be proficient in the use of case management systems such as Partner, Proclaim or Leap. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join a fantastic firm as a secretary within Private Client.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 12 months’ experience working within a private client department.
• Able to deal with a range of private client matters.
• Proficiency in the use of case management systems.
• Digital/Copy typing experience essential.
• Location: Kent
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NM235
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close