Private Client Legal Assistant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Warwickshire, West Midlands, UK
£20,000 - £25,000
PRIVATE CLENT LEGAL ASSISTANT
£20K - £22K
A well regarded regional law firm are seeking to expand their already well established Private Client department by adding a Private Client Legal Assistant to their team. The Private Client Legal Assistant will initially assist a Solicitor on their caseload of Wills, Probate, LPAs and Estates files but will manage their own caseload as the role develops.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have at least 6 months experience in Private Client
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Willingness to develop and expand skills and knowledge, undertaking further training as required
- Excellent IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Legal Assistant that is looking to join a top rated regional law firm which offers genuine progression opportunities. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!