Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Lawyer to join a leading South West law firm based in their Torquay office. The successful candidate will be able to run their own caseload of files with minimal supervision and be a friendly team player with a desire to succeed.
· Providing a high quality and effective legal service as part of the Private Client team
· Dealing with a wide range of private client matters, to include; Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Estate Planning, Tax Advice, Inheritance Disputes
· You will be a proactive business developer with a keen interest in promoting both yourself and the firm at events
· You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience gained within Private Client
· You will have proven experience of running your own caseload of files with minimal supervision
· You will be professional, organised, enthusiastic and ambitious
· You will be happy to book and attend training courses in order to keep up to date with relevant changes in the law
· A full driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role as travel between offices within the South West may be required
If you are a Private Client Lawyer and you want to join a growing, local firm in their Torquay office, then please get in touch today.